Time for You
Time for You is a small community based service delivered solely by myself, Julie Fox, in Barnstaple, North Devon.
I offer local older people a varied range of services and supports tailored to suit each person’s individual requirements. I am also able to work with people of all ages who may have mobility or transport problems.
In addition, my former professional experience as a teaching assistant may be of interest to local mum’s who might need my service to help with school runs, or other supports that may help their busy day run smoothly.
I take a caring, friendly and informal approach to providing a reliable and personalised service aimed at making a difference to your life and increasing your well-being and independence.
Here are just a few of the things I can do for you, please do ask if something you need isn’t listed.
- A helping hand with shopping or errands
- Pet care – including dog walking, trips to the vets or other requirements
- Accompanied transport to medical and other appointments
- Trips out to wherever you would like to go – such as places of interest, visiting friends and family and social and leisure activities
- General companionship from me, with my golden retriever coming along too if you would like, or just a listening ear
Please do get in touch for a friendly chat to find out more about how I may be able to be of service to you.
Last Updated: 10th March, 2015