Trudy’s Care at Home
Hi my name is Trudy and I am a hard working and trustworthy person and I have 5 years’ experience working in care. Prior to that I worked as a supervisor in manufacturing. I have decided to start my own business so that I can offer excellent care and help at home to people in Stoke-on-Trent. I can help you with
- Personal care – anything from a bath or shower call to a quick wash and brush up.
- Light housework, vacuuming, dusting, washing up, laundry and changing the beds
- Companionship, sitting with you to reminisce over a brew or keeping you safe whilst your family members pop out
- Go out and do your grocery shop for you or you can come with me
- Pop out for coffee and a cake or a wander around the local shops or garden centre
- Look after your four legged friends and/or take them for a walk
- Days out locally or further afield if you’d like!
- If you prefer to stay at home, we can have a chat, do some puzzles together or even bake a cake!
I have an enhanced DBS and am fully insured.
Areas: Stoke on Trent, Newcastle under Lyme, Staffordshire
Last Updated: 19th December, 2023
Quality recognition and indicator awards
Please be aware that the information below has been supplied by this provider. Small Good Stuff hasn't checked that it is true and accurate so you might want to do this yourself.
Disclosure and barring check:
Award or recognition:
I have been through the Community Catalysts programme in Stoke-on-Trent - 15/12/2023 Community Catalysts runs a local development programme in the area where this entrepreneur is operating that offers help, advice and support to local people. As part of this programme this enterprise/venture has signed up to the Doing It Right Standards. This does not mean that they have been accredited or approved in any way by the local council or by Community Catalysts and people should continue to do their own checks.