True Care Yeovil
My name is Declan, or Dec (no Ant I’m afraid) – After 7 years working as a care worker, senior carer and care manager, I decided to set up my own micro-enterprise to focus on what matters, my clients.
I guarantee to always work in a way that meets your needs and ensures a smile on your face. The beauty of working with a micro-providers is getting to know the carer supporting you, they will become a part of your life, and you theirs.
I offer the following care:
- Getting ready for the day including washing and dressing
- Full driver’s licence for help to appointments/shopping trips
- I make a good cuppa if you need someone to stay with you whilst your family member goes out
- I enjoy cooking so am happy to use provided ingredients to make nutritional meals
- I love animals if you have any furry family members that need walking
- I’m a 90s baby so spent most of my life with a phone in my hand if you need help setting up tablets etc to stay in touch with friends
- I have dealt with End of Life care many times in my career and always find it a privilege to help with ‘that part of your journey’
I have a tendency to sing for no reason and will never win the X Factor (sorry)
*Please note that the above list is not exhaustive of what I can offer, please get in touch if you have any questions. *
Prices range from £15 to £20 PH dependant on requirements.
Areas: Yeovil and surrounding areas
Last Updated: 17th May, 2022
Quality recognition and indicator awards
Please be aware that the information below has been supplied by this provider. Small Good Stuff hasn't checked that it is true and accurate so you might want to do this yourself.
Award or recognition:
Health Care Assistance of the Year 2019