Verachilly Social Care
Verachilly Social Care is an independent provider of social care service to promote the best outcome for children and adults with care needs in Central Bedfordshire. It is my mission to deliver an exemplary services that will enable every adult and child to fully achieve their potentials and make informed choice about their care and support needs.
Community Outreach Services
Our Community Support Service is here to provide advice, information and holistic outreach support to people who are experiencing barriers to meeting their assessed social care needs.
We work with both adults and children with learning difficulties, mental health, long term health conditions, low self-esteem and people from Minority Ethnic groups who are not able to access support due to their language barriers.
We work alongside you to develop an individually tailored package of support that meets your needs, working with you to find the solutions that are right for you.
Our high-quality service is flexible and will help you to resolve real-life difficulties and to improve your own independence, quality of life and wellbeing.
How can we help
The areas of support will be built around your needs, to help you with the goals that are most important to you.
We can provide;
- Emotional and practical support.
- Help to improve your health and wellbeing through community access to engage in physical activities.
- Housing related support and advice, including homelessness
- Support with benefit applications
- Assistance in dealing positively with neighbourly disputes
- Support to attend appointments with other services and community resources
- Signposting and onward referral to other services and community resources
- Help to reduce episodes of mental health crisis by prompting you to take your medication and attend your appointments.
- Building life skills, confidence, and self-esteem through Life Skills Coaching Services.
- Progression coaching and advocacy for care leavers transitioning into adulthood.
- Support to build social networks and reduce isolation
- Family issues such as Child Protection or Child in Need concerns.
- Direct work with adults, parents and children to address to enable them address identified care and support needs
- Contact supervision
- Home visits 24/7 including bank holidays.
- Advocacy services both statutory and non-statutory (contact us to discuss).
We can provide short-term advice, information, and regular unregulated social care support, and we can work for a longer period with individuals with needs that may take more time to resolve. The length of the support will be based on factors such as the length of commissioned contract for support and engagement with our team.
Areas: Dunstable, Houghton Regis, Leighton Buzzard, Hockliffe, Stanbridge, Eaton Bray, Billington, Totternhoe, Whipsnade, Markyate, Tilsworth, Studham, Kensworth, Egginton, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Northamptonshire, Cambridgeshire, Peterborough
Languages: We can use interpreter services to engage with you to understand your needs.
Last Updated: 8th August, 2023
- Rm38 Wentworth House, 81-83 High Street North Dunstable Bedfordshire. LU6 1JJ
Quality recognition and indicator awards
Please be aware that the information below has been supplied by this provider. Small Good Stuff hasn't checked that it is true and accurate so you might want to do this yourself.
Presence on directory or e marketplace:
Meta: Verachilly Social Care
Award or recognition:
I have been through the Community Catalysts programme in Central Bedfordshire - 04/11/2022 Community Catalysts runs a local development programme in the area where this entrepreneur is operating that offers help, advice and support to local people. As part of this programme this enterprise/venture has signed up to the Doing It Right Standards. This does not mean that they have been accredited or approved in any way by the local council or by Community Catalysts and people should continue to do their own checks.
- Social Enterprise Mark