Vive Homecare Services
Hi My name is Vivien. I have many years of experience working with young people and adults of all ages in a variety of sectors.
I offer a service to people who need support to live independently. The aim of my service is to engage, empower and support people to live a full life and maintain positive wellbeing within their home and the wider community.
I am flexible in approach and provide a support service that gives people choice and control over the support they would like.
I offer a range of help and support to people including;
- Shopping, budgeting
- Appointments or accompanied local trips out
- Meal planning and preparation.
- Supporting activities to help you achieve goals and maintain interests and hobbies. Leisure, wellbeing and social opportunities
- General cleaning also including deep spring clean, decluttering and organising. Helping to make the impossible task seem entirely manageable
- Help with paperwork
- Light gardening tasks
- Pet care, this could include, helping walk your dog, cleaning out your rabbits or guinea pigs, feeding your cats and dogs, visits to the vets.
- Advocacy – helping with planning and appointments and understanding the information
- Supporting you to maintain your personal care routine.
I offer hourly appointment times and am also able to offer longer slots of up to 4 hours.
I have an enhanced Disclosure Barring Certificate and am registered with the Disclosure Barring Update Service and am fully insured.
Please call or email me for a no obligation chat to discuss your needs further.
Last Updated: 14th December, 2021