With a little help
Hi I’m Becky and I want to offer ‘A Little bit of Help’. My aim is to support people who just need that little bit of help to be able to stay independent in the community and their home.
I am a sole provider and I feel it is important for you to feel confident and secure with one direct person seeing the same face and gaining confidence and trust with someone to help.
I have always been passionate about caring for others and I love seeing that I have put a smile on someone’s face.
To be able to support someone or give a helping hand with something just makes me happy.
I’d like to help bridge that gap with supporting you so that you can continue to do the things you enjoy doing with a bit of help and support.
I can help with:
- Supporting you with going into the community. This could be just going for a walk, going for a drive, visiting family members together, accompanying to appointments, going for a cuppa together and other well-being activities you may enjoy.
- Companionship at home from just popping in for a quick cuppa and a chat, listening to music together, doing some baking, a spot of gardening together, whatever you/your loved one enjoys doing.
- Daily living tasks such as helping with your Morning or evening routine, assist with dressing and getting ready, prompting medication, meal preparation, simple cooking or baking, household duties such as light cleaning, putting the washing machine on or helping with a pet.
- I can do shopping for you or assist you at the supermarket.
I am very passionate about getting to know your own personal likes and dislikes, wants and needs so that I can help and support you/your loved one to what it is you/they need.
I’m a very patient, warm and compassionate person and I have had many compliments from families I have worked with over the years.
My services are offered to anyone over the age of 18.
I have a current DBS
Please get in contact if you would like more details, Many thanks.
Areas: Copmanthorpe, Bishopthorpe, Acaster Malbis, Colton, Appleton Roebuck, Askham Bryan, Askham Richard, Bilbrough and other surrounding areas.
Last Updated: 27th March, 2023
- 07597 606388
Quality recognition and indicator awards
Please be aware that the information below has been supplied by this provider. Small Good Stuff hasn't checked that it is true and accurate so you might want to do this yourself.
Disclosure and barring check:
- all workers (in eligible roles)
Kite or quality mark: