With A Little Help Pershore
My aim is to help you stay happy
healthy and to be safe in your own home
to support and enable independent living or at least give greater independence to clients.
Hello, I am Jo
I am an experienced independent carer. I work and live in Pershore. I have broadened my service provision, over time, to cater for those who need supported rehabilitation as well as traditional caring roles…
This can include:
• Helping you to maintain and, as appropriate, improve the comfort, convenience and safety of your surroundings
• Making sure that your mobility is maintained or, where possible, improved by suggesting and/or monitoring exercise.
• Helping you to ensure that any medication that is prescribed for you is ordered
• Contributing to your mental health and wellbeing by making regular social visits to chat about what concerns you and suggest how you might find contacts and organisations that will maintain and widen your social circle
• Accompanying you on outings – for example on shopping expeditions or walking in local parks
• Carrying out light housekeeping tasks that you find difficult to do for yourself – or, better still, getting you back to managing your environment in such a way that helps you maintain and/or improve your level of independence
• Becoming your friend, someone you can ask for help or guidance (I don’t know all the answers, but I can certainly try to help you to find them– I know where to look and who to ask!)
• From all the above, contributing to growing your confidence in doing things for yourself. (working myself out of a job?)
• And anything else that we discover you need, with which I can help or that I can provide. The complete Package of CARE!
I hope that my efforts will help your friends and relatives less concerned or worried about you in their absence.
DBS & INSURED.
Areas: Pershore, Surrounding Areas, Evesham.
Last Updated: 8th September, 2023
Quality recognition and indicator awards
Please be aware that the information below has been supplied by this provider. Small Good Stuff hasn't checked that it is true and accurate so you might want to do this yourself.
Disclosure and barring check:
Award or recognition:
I have been through the Community Catalysts programme in Worcestershire - 27/06/2023 Community Catalysts runs a local development programme in the area where this entrepreneur is operating that offers help, advice and support to local people. As part of this programme this enterprise/venture has signed up to the Doing It Right Standards. This does not mean that they have been accredited or approved in any way by the local council or by Community Catalysts and people should continue to do their own checks.
Advice and information, Arts including music, drama, craft and art, Equipment, Food and drink, Gardening and horticulture, Help in the home or garden, Hobbies and interests, Planning and representation including advocacy and Support Planning, Socialising, companionship and friendship, Support to manage money, Transport