Sector Challenge Programme – up to £10k funding for community organisations in England
Grants of up to £10,000 are available for community organisations working in one of the following areas
- early years
- financial wellbeing
- mental health and wellbeing
- sexual abuse and domestic violence.
The fund is part of the COVID-19 Digital Response fund from Catalyst and the National Lottery Community Fund. Three charity or civil society organisations working in an area will be funded to come together with a digital partner to explore solutions using digital, data and design.
This grant provides an opportunity to :
- Advance your skills and knowledge
- Learn from experts and take part in a design process where you explore various approaches to potential digital solutions
- Share experiences and ideas with your peers
- Be part of designing an approach or solution which has a meaningful impact on the sector you work in, and the communities you support
Application deadline: 27th November 2020, 11.59pm