The Clothworkers’ Foundation open grants programme
The Clothworkers’ Foundation award grants to UK registered charities, CICs, and other registered UK not-for-profit organisations.
Grants are awarded towards capital projects which include:
- Buildings – purchase, construction, renovation or refurbishment
- Fittings, fixtures, and equipment – this includes but is not limited to office equipment/furniture, sports/gym equipment, digital/audio visual equipment, garden equipment, specialist therapeutic (excluding medical) equipment. It does not include equipment for one-off use, or which will be given to service users for personal use on a permanent basis.
- Vehicles – This includes a minibus, car, caravan, people-carrier, or 4X4. It is unlikely the Foundation will fund the total cost of a new vehicle.
Applications must fit within one of the main programme areas:
- alcohol & substance misuse
- disadvantaged minority communities
- disadvantaged young people
- domestic & sexual abuse
- older people
- people with disabilities
- prisoners & ex-offenders
- visual impairment.
The grant funding for this programme is ongoing with no closing date.