Training: The Self Employment Toolkit
This course from the School for Social Entrepreneurs will look at the crucial ‘first steps’ in starting up your own enterprise and working for yourself. It will have a very practical focus, identifying and sharing useful tools and resources to use directly within a self-employed context, and will be largely shaped around the attendees and individual participants. Learning materials will be applied directly to real-life experiences, as well as example case studies from within the group itself.
It is aimed at:
- Anyone curious about starting any kind of new (social) venture.
- Those newly self-employed or thinking about becoming self-employed.
- An audience who are considering a ‘portfolio career’ of whatever kind that may be.
Dates and times are as follows:
- Monday 6th November 2023, 10:00 – 16:00.
- Monday 4th December 2023, 10:00 – 16:00.