Webinar: Secrets to preparing for the due diligence process
If you’re looking for a repayable investment, rather than grant-funding, into your social enterprise, charity or community group you will need to be aware of the due diligence process.
- What the due diligence process involves
- Top tips for getting through that stage
- Key ingredients a social investor will look for during the process
- Where to go for further support
- How you can prepare for the due diligence process
The webinar is it’s completely free and will take place on Thursday 26th September, 12pm BST. This will be a 30 – 40 minute chaired panel style discussion followed by 15-20 minutes of Q&A from our online users and those who have joined the webinar live. Sign up for the webinar here